Brad, Lindsey and their boys joined us at Pearrygin Lake for a few days of camping the first week of August. Here are Brad and the boys out in a boat on the lake.

A squirrel decided it liked the back of our table cloth for use as nesting material! It really tore it up!

Winthrop has a great outdoor ice cream parlor, which we visited several nights.

The boys are after the marmots that made their home in a nearby stand of trees and bushes.

Spencer is loving it!

This guy seems to be loving it as well.

Here is a fun family picture from the falls at Falls Creek.

And a family picture...

Several others from our church were also camping with us. Here are Pastor Bill Cook, his wife Sharon, their daughter Rachael and her husband Mitch with their four children. This was taken when we went to lunch at Sun Mountain Lodge.
4 comments:
I thought you had dropped off the side of the earth! I enjoy seeing your family.........
Elaine
In the first picture, I believe all 5 of us were in the boat. I think Wes and Spencer are just too low to see.
I like the pictures of the boys in the trees!
We had a great time. It's been one of the highlights of our summer! Thanks!
Whoops! I stand corrected. Now I remember Lindsey and the boys seemed to be sitting pretty low and she even mentioned to me how it wasn't the easiest boat to row.
My memory isn't the greatest, so you could put most anything over on me these days!!
Looks like a lot of fun with the family. We've eaten at Sun Mountain Lodge, good isn't it?!
--L
Post a Comment