Tuesday, August 12, 2008

July pictures

Oh dear, the time just goes by too fast between times I get around to posting something!

Here are our three local grandsons - Spencer "eating" from a play dish set while Great Grandma attends him to make sure he doesn't fall off that stool - and Wesley and Elliott in their Papua New Guinea shirts giving me their best smiles for the picture. I probably said something like, "Smile for Aunt Gail."






The next pictures were actually taken on August 1, when we finally got to the Smiths' to celebrate Jake's 9th birthday with them. Jake's latest passion is collecting US license plates, so his mom made him the cake he requested. Notice how it looks just like the Hawaii license plate.



We went over just for the day, so Great Grandma was willing to make the trip, and she sure got the attention from little Jessie.

Both Jessies got their nails painted - fun bonding time!



1 comment:

Laurie and Alan said...

Wow, I'm impressed with that cake!

Next time you're here for a while stop in at EBC and say "Hi!"

:)