We were blessed to have Toby & Carol's family come over the pass to spend most of the weekend with us - and Brad & Lindsey's family who live in town were here to spend time with cousins, aunts & uncles, grand parents and a great grandma! It was quite exciting, to say the least.
Home from church on Easter - The Smith Family
The Posenjak Family
I'll include a few pictures here - tried to get one of each grandchild with a "special look" that I love about them. I'm not so great with the cropping and understanding all the technical part of this, but here goes.
Ryan, 11 He wore the bow tie to church, but just wasn't fond enough of it to have it tied around his neck again for the pictures!
Emma, 5 She also was such a good sport for all the picture-taking.
Jessie, 3 Here she is with her Easter basket.
Spencer, 2 Another one who often has a very serious look on his face - but I love this smile!

On Saturday young Jessie wanted her nails painted like Great Grandma Jessie's, but we went a little lighter with the polish color. :-)

Jessie, 3 Here she is with her Easter basket.
Spencer, 2 Another one who often has a very serious look on his face - but I love this smile!
On Saturday young Jessie wanted her nails painted like Great Grandma Jessie's, but we went a little lighter with the polish color. :-)


3 comments:
Great pictures of the kids. I know they had a fun afternoon. We are still trying to work through all the candy you dumped on us. Thanks!
Great pictures! Especially the individual ones, love that idea!
Very good!
Post a Comment