Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Topping it Off

On Saturday we made a quick trip over to the building site so Lon could get Toby's help with the roof before the rains came. Toby and Carol got some other pictures that they posted on Facebook, but here are a few I took. There is Jake waving from atop the structure with Ryan's treehouse in the background.
Toby and Lon giving the boys a chance to be up on top for awhile...

This picture is out of order, but I'm not that skilled at changing them once they're on here. Toby is up there making the job go so much faster than Lon expected.
I enjoyed getting a tour of Jake's cabin with unique landscaping and playground around the side and in back. He has made tables, chairs, a swing, balance beam and other features. There is even moss planted and growing on the path to the entrance.
Jessie enjoying the swing...
Emma and Jake having some fun...
Emma relaxing on the deck...

1 comment:

Laurie and Alan said...

Oh my goodness, those "homes" are amazing!!! They are sure going to have fun, fun, fun!