Monday, February 12, 2007

House pictures - February 11

Sunday began with huge snowflakes falling in the morning, but by the time we went over to the house so I could see what Lon and Mitch had done on Saturday, the sun was shining brightly. The new additions are the little roof gables over the two bay windows. Lon has been working alone for a few days on siding and other projects while Bob has been helping some people who lost their roof during the storm last month.








2 comments:

Laurie and Alan said...

Hi Janet! This is Laurie Back from Emmanuel Bible Church! Aleah's mom.
We just finished, well almost 6 months ago, our new home. I/we know the excitment, frustration and just plain tiredness you experience in building a new home.
Nice home and Great pictures! I'm looking forward to all the months ahead...
BTW we have a blog too: From the Woodlands. Come visit and comment!

Laurie Back :)

Anonymous said...

The house looks good! I also enjoyed the AWANA pictures.

One of these nights we can get together if you have questions about the blog. It is fun to have our whole family on it!