Monday, March 12, 2007

Brad & Lindsey's Family

Brad & Lindsey haven't been getting out as much since Spencer was added to their car seat bunch, but they brought the two older boys to stay with us last Wednesday while they had a quick dinner out and a little shopping with just Spencer along. Here are a couple pictures we took before they took the three boys home.

Spencer (6 1/2 weeks)


Wesley, Brad. Lindsey, Spencer & Elliott

What a delightful family!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for watching the boys for us! We had a good time!

Laurie and Alan said...

What a darling family! Every time I see Brad at EBC I'm so shocked because I only remember him as a kid! Now he's married and a father of 3 precious little boys. As a Nana, I can relate to that! It is so fun to now have a little girl too...
Laurie :)