"In time of trouble say,
'First, He brought me here.
It is by His will I am in this place; in that will I rest.
Next, He will keep me in His love
and give me grace in this trial
to behave as His child.
to behave as His child.
Then, He will make the trial a blessing,
teaching me the lessons He means me to learn,
and working in me the grace He intends for me.
and working in me the grace He intends for me.
Last, in His good time, He can bring me out again,
how and when only He knows.'
Say, 'I am here
By God’s appointment
In God’s keeping
Under His training,
For His time.' "
From Humility by Andrew Murray
(quoted in Becoming a Vessel God Can Use by Donna Partow)
In God’s keeping
Under His training,
For His time.' "
From Humility by Andrew Murray
(quoted in Becoming a Vessel God Can Use by Donna Partow)
1 comment:
WOW, I love that wise quote Janet.
One to remember when the going gets tough and we can't understand, WHY.
Thanks for sharing...
--Laurie : )
Post a Comment