Friday, June 13, 2008

More "Camping"

While their parents were off on an overnight camping trip (to belatedly celebrate their wedding anniversary) we got to have the boys. Lon made a tent in the dining room for Elliott and Wesley to sleep in.

They were entertained with some cartoons

Wesley was a tired boy - and I love how he continued to hang on to that fire hose toy as he slept!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are keeping up with your blog again. I enjoy seeing your grandkids!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for watching the boys so we could get away for a little bit!

I like the first picture of Spencer peeking around the wall.

Laurie and Alan said...

So fun to see what you are up to across the mountains! Looked like a really fun time with the grand boys, --now we need to do that tent thing too! : )